What is Paap Kartari Dosh in Kundali?
In this article, we are going to study about Paap Kartari Yog. This yog has the power to nullify even your favourable (yogkarak) planets.
- How is Paap Kartari Yog formed?
- Effects of Paap Kartari Yog
How is Paap Kartari Yog formed?
Paap Kartari Yog is formed by two of the devil planets – Saturn, and (Rahu or Ketu). These planets are also considered as cruel.
Following conditions must be fulfilled for Paap Kartari Yog to be formed:
- A favourable planet in your kundali must be stuck between two of the devil planets. For example, if Sun is a favourable planet in your kundali and is placed in the fifth house, and one devil planet (say Saturn) is in the fourth house, and the other (say Rahu) is in the sixth house.
- Also, the two concerned devil planets must be unfavourable (marak) in your kundali. If only one of the devil planet is unfavourable (marak), this yog will not be formed. Both of the devil planets must be unfavourable (marak) for the formation of this yog.
- The favourable planet being sandwiched must be enemy of the two devil planets. So, keep in mind that paap kartari yog is not formed when Venus is involved. That is, if Venus is the planet that has been sandwiched between the two unfavourable devil planets, this yog will not be formed. That’s because Venus is the teacher/guru of devil planets, and all devil planets are friendly towards it.
As Rahu and Ketu are always placed opposite to each other in any kundali, they together cannot form paap kartari yog. Paap kartari yog is always formed by either Saturn + Rahu, or Saturn + Ketu.
Keep in mind that Mars and Sun are considered cruel planets. But these are not devil planets. So, they cannot form paap kartari yog. So, all devil planets are cruel, but all cruel planets need not be devil.
Similarly, keep in mind that Venus is considered a gentle planet, even though Venus (Shukracharya) is the guru of devils. So, it also cannot form paap kartari yog.
Also, the degree of the concerned devil planets must not be very low (0 to 2) or very high (28 to 30). It will mean that the concerned devil planet is almost powerless and so the paap kartari yog formed will not be very strong.
Effects of Paap Kartari Yog
Paap Kartari Yog is formed by devil planets (paap grah), and it nullifies the good effects of even the favourable planets (yogkarak grah) in the kundali.
That is, the favourable planet that is sandwiched between the two unfavourable devil planets will not be able to give you any good results. All of its beneficial effects will be nullified.