What is Sadhe Saati of Shani?
In this article, we are going to learn about the phenomenon of sadhesati that is related to the planet of Saturn/Shani.
- Basic concepts related to Sadhe Saati
- How to recognize that Sadhe Saati has begun or has ended?
Basic concepts related to Sadhe Saati
- Sadhe Saati comes in a cyclic order in everybody’s life.
- Sadhe Saati need not be bad for everyone. Saturn (i.e. Shani) is the god of justice. So, during Sadhe Saati he is supposed to treat you as per your past actions. In short, he executes the theory of karma. So, if your past actions have been good, you may even get to witness the best years of your life during Sadhe Saati.
- Sadhe Saati generally lasts for 7 and a half years. Though in some cases it may extend for a few more months.
Sadhe Saati of 7 and a half years can be seen and analyzed in three parts of 2 and a half years each.
- First phase: In the first 2.5 years of sadhesati, shani is supposed to lay its effects on the monetary position and work-life of a person. His expenses may increase, he may get into debt, he may start facing obstacles in execution of his work, etc.
- Second phase: In the second 2.5 years of sadhesati, shani is supposed to lay its effects on the health of a person. He or his family may face medical issues.
- Last phase: In the last 2.5 years of sadhesati, shani is supposed to strain or break the relationships in your life.
How to recognize that Sadhe Saati has begun or has ended?
Look where Moon is sitting in your lagna kundali. This way you can recognize your rashi or moon sign.
Then you have to see the gochar of shani, i.e. in which rashi (i.e. zodiac sign) shani is right now. The rashi in which shani is and the rashi preceding and succeeding it will have an ongoing shadesati. The rashi in which shani is will be in the middle phase of shadesati, the preceding rashi will be in the last phase and the succeeding rashi will be in the first phase.
Sadhe Saati does not depend on the position of Saturn in your lagna kundali.
Now, as the Saturn is the god of justice, he is bound to treat you as per your past karma. But the nature of Saturn in your kundali may boost or dampen its bad/good effects.
- If Saturn is benefic (yogkarak) in your lagna kundali, then you will get less bad results during sadhe sati. You may even get very good results if your past actions have been good.
- If Saturn is malefic (marak) in your lagna kundali, then you will get very bad results during sadhe sati.